Wednesday, December 20

EGYPT 2007

The new Ecojourney on used vegetable oil to Egypt, through Bulgaria, Turkey, Syria, Jordan and back through Libya, Tunis and Italy. This long planned trip through the Middle East and north Africa on vegetable oil is coming to truth. I have visa to Syria, carnet for Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Libya and Tunis. The car has improved filtering system, that can filter used oil directly to the main tank. I can take 250 l of used oil and travel almost 2500 km. This should make it easier to make the whole journey only with vegetable oil. It will be fun to travel on vegetable oil through countries where diesel is cheaper than water.
From Prague to Egypt I will travel with my girlfriend Agnieszka. She will fly back to Poland at the end of January. If I can get the visa to Libya I will travel back through Libya and Tunis. If it is too expensive to pay the guides to cross Libya I will take back the same route through Jordan, Syria and Turkey. Im equipped with a satellite internet and Im planning to publish regular blog from the whole journey. Stay tuned for the stories and experience.

No comments: