Monday, January 1

Last day in Istanbul

lastday.jpg
Since we went to sleep around 4 am we got up a bit late. After brunch Diana and Agnieszka went to explore the city with plan to visit another haman. I stayed and t wrote my blog. In the after noon I went for a walk to the castle but it was already closed. I wondered in the small streets
after I end up at the sea - actually it is call the Bosphorus. The beach look not so clean as the touristic places and there we mostly local people. I med few pictures of a sunset and walked back. I found a free internet connection outside of one hotel, the only problem was that it was a bit too cold to sit outside. Agnieszka and Diana saw me siting in front of the restaurant and we decided to go for a tea inside. We sat down next to two Turkish girls. Their had covered hair and were smiling. I asked them if I can take pictures of them and they were quite happy. At 21:30 we took Diana to the train station.The night train to Sofia was leaving form platform 1 where we have seen the Dervish show and there was an another show as Diana was leaving Istanbul. On the way back we visited internet cafe and I update my blog and uploaded new pictures.

No comments: