Thursday, June 29

1st day in Monte Negro June 10

Justify Full

I woke up and went to see the beach. It was very empty. I found Miljos from the kiting school. They were based at a small fish restaurant. The name of the kite school is Dragon Project http://www.dragonproject.net/ and they are in Ada Bojana from June to the end of September. I told him that I would like to learn kiting and that I have my equipment. I went with them on a boat to a near by beach were they plan to build a summer camp for kiting. It is 16 km sand beach and it is supposed to be one of the best places for kiting in Croatia and Monte Negro. The beach was quite dirty a lot of garbage from the river. I helped them a little bit with cleaning. There was not much wind so we came back. The wind started in the evening and I had my first lesson. I already new a bit how to control the kite. I had small practice during the winter with my snowboard. After 3 hours I was already in the water trying to ride my board. It was very nice and I was happy that I can learn this exiting sport. I was quite tired and I fall a sleep soon.

No comments: