Friday, June 30

5th day in Monte Negro June 14

In the morning I went to ask in the hotel if they have some oil. I met there a nice Czech lady. She has been working there for more that 10 years and she has been living in Monte Negro for almost 20 years. She told me that this was the first official FKK place already 20 years ago and that everybody was naked here and it was full from April to October. There were no tourist coming during the war and now it is getting better. She was not so happy about the separation of Monte Negro and she did not want to talk about it. The weather was nice and there was a good wind so we went to the beach. I felt a bit sick. I think it was from the sun, but I have managed few times to get on the board and ride. It was very nice feeling. In the evening we came back to the restaurant. After the dinner I sad good by to my new friends and went back to camp. My plan was to leave tonight but the cam was already closed and I could not get my passport so I stayed one more night at the paradise.

No comments: