Monday, June 5

2nd day in Ohrid May 4th

We met Nikola and Kliment at 12 at the theatre. There was a meeting of the organizers of the Eko film festival and I met the director who was interested to do interview with me about my Eco Auto. Our plan was to try to edit the sound from our stories and make short presentation in flash. The sound quality from my small mp3 recorder was not very good and we needed program for cleaning the noise. We went to the Media Artes office where was a computer with sound program, but we found out the sound card was used in another computer so we got stuck. Outside the appartment building I met Trajkov who started to talk to me in very good Czech. He told me that he and his wife were brought to the Czechoslovakia at the age of 5 during the civil war in 1948. He invited me for visit to his home. They told me very interesting story how they came to Czechoslovakia as small kids, lived in the orphanage and how they met and why they came back to Macedonia. Trajkov told me how he started to make pictures from metal and write poetry and books. He also shered his wish to to come back to and have an art exhibition in Czech Republic. I gave them our book with stories from Bela Rechka and Trajkov gave me his 2 books. We were invited for a picnic to Jasmina and Goran so I have arranged to come back next day and make pictures of his artwork. The picking was at Gorans’ father country cottage outside of Ohrid with a nice view of the lake. We talk about the possibility organizing workshop in Ohrid and we stayed there until 11 pm. We spend the night at the same place close to the lake.

No comments: