Friday, June 30

Future plans

My whole journey was almost 4000 km and it lasted 27 days. I went through Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Monte Negro, Croatia, Slovenia and Austria. I used 350 liters of used oil, 20 liters of bio diesel, 10 liters of diesel and 40 liters of new oil. I found out that it is possible to collect the oil in the restaurants, clean it with my filter and than use it. The engine worked very well. I’m now planning to publish more stories and pictures from the journey and lunch the www.ecoauto.info website. I would like to edit some videos and test how it could be presented on TV and Internet. I’m also planning to make an interactive documentary using our DADA software which is almost finished www.dadadoc.com and make more presentation of my journey and use of vegetable oil.
I have logged the whole journey with GPS and I’m planning to publish it on Google Earth.
I do not have any concrete plan for my next journey. I would like to visit Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine and some Nordic countries. I’m open to anything interesting.
I’m looking for people who would like to cooperate on promoting the alternative energy and join me on my next journeys.
I would like to thank to all of you who have supported me and to all people I met for sharing their stories.
Thank you Ceca for being a good company for my journey in Macedonia.
Please add your comments and stayed tuned for my next Eco Journeys and more stories.

No comments: