Thursday, June 8

4th day in Ohrid June 6th

Ceca is going home today. Her bus was leaving at 5:30 in the morning and we did not go sleep. I took her to the bus station and she has find out the direct bus to Beograd is leaving at 5:30 in the evening but there was a bus to Skopje where she could take bus to Beograd so she has deserted me. It was a bit sad to be alone and I did not know where I will go next. There was a very nice sunrise and I went to the beach to make some pictures. I met there 2 young Swiss guys how just came with their mobile home from Albania and they told me that it was very nice and people are very friendly. We went swimming to the lake and than I came back to Kliments apartment. He was also up looking at pictures on my laptop. I wanted to leave to Albania but I was a bit tired and I fall a sleep woke up at 3pm. Kliment played on his guitar and i have recorded his very interesting life story on video.
The day was very nice and we decided to go to the beach. It was windy and I wanted to try my new kite. I taught Kliment how to fly my small kite and than he helped me to set up the kite. By the time I got it ready it was sunset and the wind stopped. But I was glad I could see how to make it. I needed more oil for my car and we went to the city to ask in some restaurants. Kliment asked in 6 restaurant but they did not have any oil. They just trough it away when they change it. I went to Internet cafe and spend the night at the beach.

No comments: