Friday, June 30

Going home June 16

I woke up around 9 at the parking lot 100 km from Zagreb. After the breakfast I continued my journey to Zagreb and than to Maribor. There was a freeway almost the whole way. I stopped few times at restaurants and asked for used oil but could not get any. In few places they told me that someone just collected it. Finally I stopped at Mac Donald in Maribor. I told the manager about my journey and asked her if i can get some used oil. She told me that it will be possible but that I have to get it from the barrel. It was almost full and I was training to suck it out using hose but it was too sick to flow. After few attempts I had to give up, but I was very happy to find out that it could be possible to get the oil at Mac Donald. She told me that an Austrian company buys the used oil from them. Next time I need to take with me small pump. There was not much oil left and I so I stopped at few more places but no luck. I took 20 l of diesel hoping that I can get some oil in Austria. After Graz I stopped at the gas station and went to buy some food to the supermarket. There I found a 10 liter oil for only 8 Euro. So I bought 40 litters and pour it to my tank. The car ran very well. I drove home through Linz and I arrived to Prague at 10 PM. The whole journey back was about 14000 km and it took me 2 days to come back. I went directly to see my friends at the Agriculture museum were we showed part of our exhibition from Bela Rechka.

No comments: