Saturday, March 3

Ibrahim and small village

IMG_4462.JPG
I woke up around 10 and met with Ibrahim. The plan was to go to the mountains. They are almost 1500 m high and I went up with Ibrahim on his motorcycle. The vies on the valley were very nice. Ibrahim told me that they are quite lucky here - they have enough water and the climate is nice. I found out that teh cost of a smaller house in the mountains with a very beautiful view over the valley will be only 5000 USD. I had a nice lunch at Ibrahim friends house. People in the village were very nice and the girls did not wore any headscarfs. The whole place look a bit different than other parts of Syria. Some girls had blond hear and blue or green eyes. It was a bit strange for me how come people are so different. I left this paradise around 5, taking the road to the other side of teh mountains to Latakia. I arrived there around 8 pm and went to the Internet cafe. I slept near the harbor.

No comments: